Sunday, December 2, 2007

New to the blog world. A blog about family and whatever else.

This is my first blog post. I'm new to the blogworld and wanted to try it out. I'm interested in the community of it and keeping in touch with people I know.

I'm a 32 year old guy living in Duluth, MN. I have two kids, a 4 year old son named Xavier and an 18 month old daughter named Aubrey. I live with both of my kids and their mother Anna O'Neil. I was going to use this blog to talk about the goings on in our family and post pictures and stuff. The kids grow up so quick I thought it might be cool to have a log of their activities and ours. I'm also kind of a computer geek. Well, I'm not a typical computer geek, but it's what I do, and something I like to do. I work as an IT specialist for the local newspapers, so I might ramble a little about technology on this blog as well. That's all I've gotta say right now.

Peace :-)

2 comments:

  1. If you want links and hits and eventual ad revenue, focus on a topic. If you want to have fun and use the blog as a catharsis or learning tool, post whatever you want.

    I do the latter.

    I just blogrolled you. Thanks again for that very kind gesture on your part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tips. I'm mainly just getting my feet wet in the blogworld and seeing what it's all about. I attended the blogworld convention for work and it really got me interested.

    ReplyDelete