See how much of a tax break you'll get under Obama's
plan vs. McCain's:
I just hope this isn't just another empty promise by a politician. It always seems like all the promises made at election time to get your vote just seem to.. fade away.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

It told me that I probably won't get a tax cut.
ReplyDeleteI guess he doesn't like me.
Where's the money coming from for his tax cuts?
ReplyDeletewho cares where it comes from. none of this money is even real anymore. all 1s and 0s now. I just need more 1s and 0s in my bank acct.
ReplyDeleteGood point!
ReplyDeleteOddly enough, in watching the inflation indicators, there's no sign of the massive inflation that one would expect. I suspect that's because money is fleeing the EU and coming here, sopping up all those extra dollars we're printing.
Merry Christmas, Ron.
ReplyDelete