Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sarah Palin is a complete idiot.

I don't normally post about politics on here. In fact, I haven't posted much of anything lately with such a busy summer. But I have to weigh in on Sarah Palin. I've never seen such a blithering idiot in politics in all my life. Well maybe Jesse Ventura comes close, but omg.

Her response to Courics question about the bailout was complete and nonsensical jibberish. It wasn't even close to coherent. You could tell she was just spewing out all the buzz words that were crammed into her tiny brain by Mccain. "shore up the economy" ,"it's all about job creation", "healthcare", "back on the right track", "reigning in spending". Give me a break. That made no sense at all. If you watch the complete interview it becomes very apparent that she doesn't have a clue.


Just think, if Mccain/Palin are elected, she is just one heart attack away from being our president. Say it isn't so! I was very worried about the election until I heard her open her lips. I think this choice speaks volumes about Mccain's judgment and will eventually lead to his downfall in the election. How could Mccain possibly think she is ready to be president? It's unacceptable. Does Mccain think the American people are a bunch of morons? Does he think we are going to buy this? I think it would be a very sad and scary day in this country if she gets elected into the second highest office in this land.

And of course her interview with Charlie Gibson was equally pathetic. I was almost embarrassed for her. "she's ready" "don't blink". I hope the American people don't blink.

1 comment:

  1. Too bad she didn't get elected Ron. Maybe then we wouldn't be living in a Socialist Country?

    ReplyDelete