Saturday, November 28, 2009

Family Pics from this year


Me and Anna took a ride on the Mesabi trail. We rode from Gilbert to Hibbing, MN and back. Around 50 some miles or so. (we did stay in a cushy hotel overnight in Hibbing though, so it wasn't that grueling)


My dad giving Xavier some chess tips. I started playing with him this year too. He's still a little too young to grasp the strategy, but he's learning the moves at least.

I have to thank my dad for my interest in chess too. I remember him playing for hours on end when I was a kid, sparking my interest. He first taught me when I was very young. I didn't play for years, but then in my early 20s I started to get back into it, playing online. I hope Xavier likes to play with me when he gets older, it's a great mind exercise and a great way to bond with your kids if you don't take it too seriously.


Anna and the kids present their sidewalk art.

No comments:

Post a Comment